The term education is derived from the Latin word educate which means ‘ to bring up ‘. The aim of education is not only to give knowledge but to develop habits and attitudes with which students can successfully face their future without any difficulties. Education should become a basic and social need in life of human’s. If the old generation has not prospered in their learning than the young generation should continue their education as well as set an example for the comming generation expressing how important it is to be highly educated.
Education benefits an individual in many ways. They are as follows:
1) Education helps a person by giving them extreme knowledge about a particular concept.
2) Through education we get to know about the latest happenings around us.
3) When a person is literate there are no chances of another person cheating them in any way.
4) Education given formally or informally both is beneficial for an individual in some or the other way.
5) It helps a person to get rid of their financial problems.
6) Education brings in maturity in an individual where they analyse whats right and wrong for them, their family and future.
Education also benefits the country in many ways. They are as follows :
1) The rate of illiterate people gets less and the economy of the country starts increasing.
2) Poverty among the people starts reducing.
3) The country infrastructure and knowledge of accepting new technology also increases.
4) Due to the increase in education the country prospers and excels in all activities.
5) Education makes people aware of all good values so the crimes happening in the country gets reduced.
Therefore, every individual of a country should make efforts to get highly educated so that it improves the country in all possible ways.
Jovian Ribeiro, aiming to be a good content writer. Student of First year bms stepped into Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute, University